KELATEBOLA

LESEN

Lesen Creative Commons
karya ini dilesen dibawah satu Lesen Pengiktirafan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons.

Selasa, 22 Mei 2012

Malaysian starlet Nazmi Faiz signs with Beira-Mar

The Malaysian starlet has officially been signed by the Portuguese club following a trial and he says he is excited about starting a new adventure


Nazmi Faiz Beira-Mar
Beira-Mar


Starlet Nazmi Faiz's European journey looks set to continue after Portuguese First Division outfit Beira-Mar signed the Malaysian on Monday night.


Nazmi, 19, has inked a three-year deal after a successful trial according to the club's website.

Speaking via his new club Nazmi said: "This was my best chance and I'm thankful I have succeeded. I'm extremely happy and excited and can't wait to start on my new adventure."

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Catatan Popular