KELATEBOLA

LESEN

Lesen Creative Commons
karya ini dilesen dibawah satu Lesen Pengiktirafan 2.5 Malaysia Creative Commons.

Jumaat, 11 Jun 2010

Kelantan Jadi Tarikan Pemain & Pengurusan Bolasepak Luar Negara



EMAIL 1:

For the attention of the manager, director of football and chairman

Dear Sir/Madame

I am contacting you from 1 on 1 sports management, we are a management company based in the UK. We have a large client list which includes over 90 premiership players we also have players from the championship and a select few from league 1 and 2.

In the past 18 months we have begun to do more and more overseas transactions and now have players placed in leagues such la liga, Danish super liga and the Swiss super league to name just a few. We are currently trying to broaden our capabilities thus allowing us to be able to do transfers globally. This takes time but it is our aim to contact each club individually and hopefully from this, form a relationship where you will feel happy to contact us or visa versa. This will enable us to help find players for required positions or transfer some of whom are available on a free.

If this is of interest or we can be of help to you please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Regards

Ainsley Blondell

1 on 1 sports management

172 Collier Row

Collier Row

Romford

RM5 2BD


EMAIL 2

To whom it may concern,

My name is Alex Blanckensee and I am eager to attend trials in Malaysia so that I can improve my career in football.

I will turn 18 years of age on the 24 June 2010 and I am 181 centimeters. I am from Brisbane in Australia. I have been playing football since I was 5 years old in Brisbane, Queensland and am currently playing in the Brisbane Premier League Reserves for my club, Pine Rivers SC, in Brisbane, Queensland. I am a very versatile player and can be employed in multiple positions and I am currently being played in a counter attacking forward position. I am able to use both my feet to strike a ball and have been the captain of one of my teams in recent years. My passion my whole life has been football and from the beginning I have wished to be a professional player. I am as determined as they come and will run for the 90 minutes regardless of the score line. I am able to take set pieces with both feet, and have scored from these types of situations many times over and over again the past few seasons.

I was able to experience the feeling of playing in England , and playing against sides such as Sheffield Wednesday academy,sheffeild united academy ,then coming back to Australia I then went to the Manchester united coaches tour of Australia then 1 month later I was selected to represent Australia in the under 19 Australasian futsal championship in china . The trip was quite successful in that I was able to learn the life of a professional footballer and it increased my desire to play professional football.

I believe I am a disciplined footballer and I see your club as a place where I can further my development and also contribute to the possible future successes of your football club. I am a mature lad, an old head on a young set of shoulders as some would say.

I am in the process of setting up an itinerary for a trip to Malaysia to participate in trials, and it would be an honor if I was able to do this at your club.

Alex Blanckensee

181 Centremetres Tall

65.5 kilograms

24/6/92

Striker, Forward, Centre Attacking Mid, Left or Right Mid, Central Defender

Yours sincerely,

Alex Blanckensee

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Catatan Popular